Iglo Energy doorsModern design and perfect thermal insulation properties.
- Great thermal insulation parameters as a result of the optimal profile structure and innovative EPDM sealing system.
- A wide range of Renolit foils and the possibility to apply a number of door fillings enables a vast array of interior designs.
- Long usage and structure stability.
- High safety level guaranteed by high-quality door fittings.
- Elegant design that matches current architectural trends.
- Possibility to choose from a wide range of shapes and patterns that create a unique character.
- Application of low threshold ensures comforable usage.
- The possibility to execute in the so-called thin wielding technology (V-Perfect), that allows to connect the profiles perfectly and it guarantees better clamp and wielding control, and, as a result, very good parameters in the resistance tests of the corners.
7-chamber frame profile and 5-chamber sash profile are made exclusively of prime material in A-class with installation depth 82 mm.
Glazing - maximal glazing thickness 48 mm; glass package 4/18/4/18/4 with thermal transmittance of Ug = 0,5 W/(m2K) in standard; the possibility to apply four-glass package filled with krypton with Ug = 0,3 W/(m2K); the possibility to apply glasses with enhanced sound insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament and solar protecticve; a wide range of door fillings.
3-point automatic espagnolette MACO; hinges made of drawn aluminum which stands out with great durability.